Friday, March 5, 2010

The dreaded Bar Scene! dun dun dun

Hey everyone! Not much has happened today. I pretty much stayed home, went to the gym and went to a Mesa Bar. Considering Mesa is majority Mormon and well they just don't drink. There wasn't much of a crowd, not to mention any hot girls. I would have to say that the only day that I went there and saw an even smidget of a hot girl was when I was there 2 weeks ago.

She wasn't exactly drop down on my knees and propose to her gorgeous, it was more like she was hot but not hot enough to pick up at the bar. So I didn't get her phone number and pretty much every other time that I've been to this bar I have not gotten a phone number.

Eh, what can I say? Bar scenes aren't me. I don't like picking up girls at the bar.

Today's beer is a Widmer Hefeweizen, apparently this beer has won awards at a couple beer events. I enjoyed the taste as well as the aroma. It is perfect with either a lime, lemon or my personal favorite a orange slice. I would not consider this a light beer nor a strong hops beer. It is about near the middle in my opinion. This is the type of beer that you can session at nearly all occasions. Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter