Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!

It's spring break here and well I've had too work A LOT. That's just an understatement. We've done nearly 50% better than we did the year before during this time. It gets so busy that we have people still coming in after the time we are suppose to be closed by. But hey who am I to turn away money. CHA CHING!

I have to say one of my biggest pet peeves is when these kids come into my store and they abuse the take a penny leave a penny jar. It's not the take a penny leave a penny then come back later and take the whole fucking jar.

I mean, I'm fine with them taking a penny or 2 here and there. But when they start to take 5 cents, 10 cents, 15 cents that's just wrong.

So I just met a pretty cool girl. But the only prob is that she's in Tucson which is just about a 1 hr 30 mins drive away. Hmmm we'll see what happens. I'll keep you all updated.

Oh by the way I've been drinking a bunch of different ones lately. But haven't written them down or remembered what each on looked like. I'll have to get back to you guys on that. Until then, happy drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter