Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hong Kong Friend

Unlike yesterday's early morning uncalled for phone call. I woke up today to a very pleasant voice. It was my friend in Hong Kong. She just got back from her vacation for Chinese New Years.

We caught up on what's going on in our lives. I asked her how her boyfriend was doing and well it took her awhile to answer. I didn't imply anything to her, but it seemed that a person would be quick to answer a simple thing like that. Maybe that's just me. She asked me how my dating life was...I told her that it was just non-existent. She told me that there were plenty of fish out in the sea. I must be a bad fisherman...

I just finished talking to her and I'm heading out to the gym. I'll be back on to write more about my exploits of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter