Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome

So I'm not sure what to write about in a blog. I've never been really good at things like these but I'm going to give it a try.

Hi, my name is Chris, I'm 23 years old, just graduated college and I'm planning to go to law school. In the mean time I'm managing my parents store. That's a whole story in itself. You'll probably hear about it more later.

Ok, so you're probably reading this so far and thinking, "eh, this isn't special at all." Well here's the kicker. I'm still a virgin. Yes, you heard me right. I'm still a virgin. For some damn reason I seems to just radiate "big brother aura."



Here's the story behind the story. In high school I can't say that I dated a lot of girls, but I dated my fair share of girls. But they all just seemed to have joined the "let's cheat on Chris club." Some of you probably will be thinking, well what the hell did you do to make them cheat on you. Tell you the truth I don't know, it could be that I'm just a nice guy to a fault. I still believe in chivalry.

Now that high school is over and "The Nightmare on Cheat Street" has ended, not without a couple scars and missing limbs. I decided to make a change and well that's when I saw HER. She was a girl that came from a very conservative Catholic family. When I mean conservative I mean they make the Pope look like a sex machine. This is definitely a big change from the type of girls I was dating before.

Unfortunately it was a trap. I was like the fly that didn't see the web. I flew head first into that sucker. *POW* That was the longest 4 years of my life. And yes it took 3 of those years to just hold her hand...It was torture. Well at the time it wasn't but at the time I didn't know what kind of shit I was standing in. Oh at this point she still hasn't said if she likes me or not. Ya...some seriously smelly shit.

So it was the week before I leave for Hong Kong on a Student Exchange. She finally tells me that she likes me and wants to see if we can have a long distance relationship. My immediate thought was, "OH SHIT..." Most of you and I know that long distance relationships don't work, with a few exceptions. But I stupidly said "OK."

I wish I could go back to that moment and punch myself in the face and say "what the hell are you thinking? Stupid Fuck!"

After the long 5 months is over I'm finally home for Christmas and hoping to finally get with her. Well, it goes to show that she ALSO joined the "let's cheat on Chris club" while I was gone.

It's been a little over a year since then. I've gone on a couple dates, but nothing really worth while. And no I'm not just going to have sex with just anyone. I'm working a lot now, just about 50-60 hours a week and trying to get into law school at the same time.

I'm a little embarrassed to say that because I work so much which makes me too tired to go out, I joined an online dating site. Not going to say which one, but nothing has really come from it. It wasn't like I was expecting it to. But hey, I'm open to trying new things.

Thanks for reading. Next post is going to be more up to date stuff. Well actually it's just going to be about today. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter